So, I saw The Harry Potter Tag over at Hidden Staircase and knew that I absolutely had to take part because I'm such a big fan of the books and movies! If you're a Harry Potter fan, you have been tagged. Before I begin I would like to wish J.K. Rowling, the woman who made all of this possible, a very happy birthday!
1. Favorite book?
Prisoner of Azkaban - It's the where everything begins to come together, we're introduced to the Marauders, and time travel. I can't get enough of time travel!
2. Favorite movie?
Prisoner of Azkaban - I know a good deal was left out, like the Marauders, but I still think it got the spirit of the book. I also like the redesign of the castle, grounds, and wands.
3. Least favorite book?
I love all of them, but I always thought Chamber of Secrets was the least interesting of the seven.
4. Parts of the books/movies that made you cry?
Don't get me started...
5. Favorite character?
6. What would your Patronus be?
Usually in quizzes, I tend to get an otter. Definitely seems appropriate!
7. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, the Invisibility Cloak, or the Elder Wand, which one would you choose?
The Invisibility Cloak
8. What House would you be in?
According to Pottermore, I'm a Gryffindor.
9. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Emma Watson - Hermione is my favorite character and Ms. Watson seems like a great person all around.
10. If you were on the quidditch team, what position would you play?
I'm not really a sports person, but I wouldn't say no to playing Seeker.
11. Were you happy with the ending?
Yes. Although, I do wish more characters I really cared for had survived.
12. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
In short, everything.