Skip to main content

Bookforager's Picture Prompt Book Bingo 2026 - July Update

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today, I'm sharing my July update for Bookforager's Picture Prompt Book Bingo 2026.  In July, I completed 2 out of 12 read so far of a total of 16 books on my tbr.  Without further ado, keep reading to see my thoughts on the book I read in July for this challenge:

13. A plant being repotted

 
Garden of the Cursed (Garden of the Cursed #1) by Katy Rose Pool  is a YA fantasy mystery that really caught my eye - both the cover and the description - and luckily I really enjoyed this one.  I haven't had the best luck with this author in the past, so I feel like I lucked out with this duology opener.  The world building is great is easily my favorite aspect of this.  The setting really brought it all to life for me.  I'll definitely be back for the finale soon.

My review is also on Goodreads and The StoryGraph.


7. A human eye

❋ 
Working Stiff (Dan Shamble, Zombie PI #5) by Kevin J. Anderson is a collection of seven short stories featuring some of Dan's smaller cases.  This series has been a lot of fun, but these short stories were a bit hit and miss for me. It was good to see Dan and company again as well as visiting their world again.  I wish each short didn't need to be so repetitive, but I didn't mind it too much.  I can't wait to get back to the rest of the series with book six, Tastes Like Chicken.

My review is also on Goodreads and The StoryGraph.


Have you read these books?  Are you taking part in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I have never read Katie Rose Pool, but I think I own at least one of her books. This one sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Goodreads Choice Awards Horror Nominees I Still Want To Read