Skip to main content

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Horror Covers


 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Cover Freebie, so in honor of Summer of Horror 2026, a celebration of all things horror running from June through August and hosted by Tammy @ Books, Bones & Buffy, I've decided to share some Favorite Horror Covers.  Without further ado, here we go in order by title:

Crafting for Sinners by Jenny Kiefer

Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix

Johannes Cabal the Necromancer (Johannes Cabal #1) by Jonathan L. Howard

Litany of Dreams (Arkham Horror #13) by Ari Marmell






Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite covers?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. These look suitably creepy!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-cover-freebie-summer-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine read Vampires of El Norte and absolutely loved it! While I'm not much of a horror fan, I can definitely see the appeal when looking at this cover, it's so creepy and has an eerie, western vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of horror, so I'll look at the covers but that's about as far as it goes. LOL! My husband did read Horrorstor a few years ago and said it's a messed up book.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-covers-for-the-murder-of-roger-ackroyd/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely messed up, but in a good way! 😁

      Delete
  4. Horrorstor is so clever, thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horrorstor is still one of the most unique covers and book designs I've ever seen😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I loved Horrorstor, and think the book design itself is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how unique the Crafting for Sinners cover is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Horrorstor was such a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah fav horror covers is a great pick! Crafting for Sinners is such an alluring cover, as someone who loves to cross stitch, I love the textured look of it! I have to start that Greta Van Helsing series, I have the first book and those are some cool covers for sure. I loved The Spirit Bares Its Teeth so much and I’d have to pick that cover as one of my favs too, it’s so striking and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed The Spirit Bares It's Teeth. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2026/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-from-ten-favorite-authors/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! Vampires of El Norte is my favorite of her books so far.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How is the cover of Crafting for Sinners so creepy when it is just crotched hands! 😂😂Great topic and great cover choices!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There aren't TOO terrifying, although the one for THIS WRETCHED VALLEY always gives me the shivers!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some excellent choices! I don't read a lot of horror but I recognise a lot of them because of my wife, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Andrew Joseph White consistently has such great cover, as does Isabel Cañas. Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are some great covers, I read Vampire of El Norte and enjoyed it. Fun cover on Crafting for Sinners. I made my TTT last week this same topic. https://bookwormnai.wordpress.com/2026/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-8-4-26-cover-freebie-10-horror-book-covers-i-like/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick - Review

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Goodreads Choice Awards Horror Nominees I Still Want To Read

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't