Skip to main content

Music Monday: Yellowjackets, Season 1 (2021)

music monday music note always me book stack 
Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday!  Let's share some songs we've been enjoying!  If you would like to link up with me, please see the rules below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url. 

Hello everyone! Today, I'm featuring four favorites from the soundtrack of Yellowjackets, Season 1 (2021).  I'm glad I finally decided to start in on this rollercoaster because it's been something else.  I can't wait to get caught up on the rest of the series.  Give a listen to No Return (Main Title), Plane Crash, Laura Lee, and Let The Darkness Set Us Free:








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2026 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Be Adapted Into Movies Or TV Shows