Skip to main content

The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami - Review


❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ 

A lonely boy, a mysterious girl without a voice, and a meek man in a sheep costume plan their escape from the nightmarish prison in the basement of the city library.

That was weird, dang weird, but good and quite interesting. I can honestly say I would like to hear more about this library, the old man, the sheep man, and the voiceless girl. I really like the format of the book and style of the story. The title, The Strange Library definitely fits the story, that's for sure! I'll probably be a bit uneasy the next time I have to go down into the basement of my local library.

I read this on February 2, 2015 and my review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card