Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Comment Challenge July Sign-Up Post


This July I will again be participating in the Comment Challenge, hosted by Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and Lonna @ FLYLēF.  I've really enjoyed being paired up with Quest Reviews so far this month - it's great to connect and interact with new bloggers!  I plan on being ambitious for the month of July and comment 11-20 times (same as this month) with my new partner - I can't wait to "meet" you!  There is also a social media option to further connect with your partner which I plan on taking advantage of on Twitter with the hashtag #commentchallenge2016.  By the way, there's also an end of the Summer giveaway for challenge!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I, too, have loved being paired with you, Lauren. But the month's not finished yet for us! We still have plenty of commenting to go! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're only half way through this thing! :)

      Delete
  2. This is awesome you guys! I'm so glad that you and Quest Reviews have enjoyed/enjoying this challenge. *pats shoulders* Thank you for signing up for a second month of the challenge! I look forward to seein who you get paired up with, too. ~Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're joining us again, I'll be sure to pair you up with someone amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be back! Can't wait to see who you pick for me. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of this challenge! It's a great way to connect with other book bloggers. I look forward to participating this next month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it's such a great idea! I'm glad you're taking part!

      Delete
  5. I've just signed up and I can't wait to take part. Good to know about the twitter hashtag too. Happy talking!

    ReplyDelete