Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2020 TBR

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books On My Fall 2020 TBR and I'm featuring what I plan on reading in October and November.  It's hard to believe it's almost already here.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by month:

October 


The Archive of the Forgotten (Hell's Library #2) by A.J. Hackwith - I just happened to stumble upon The Library of the Unwritten but it was so amazing.  I'm beyond excited to have been approved on NetGalley for an ARC.  It's going to be great!


Black Sun (Beneath Earth and Sky #1) by Rebecca Roanhorse - I also managed to get approved for an ARC via NetGalley and let's just say my expectations are sky high! This is going to be amazing!


Oryx and Crake (MaddAddam #1) by Margaret Atwood - I plan on picking this one up as a part of Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge.  It's been recommended to me so many times I'm really looking forward to it.


The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix - I recently picked up a copy of this and I'd say the month of October is probably the best time I could choose to begin reading to get myself in the mood for Halloween!


Zombie, Ohio (Zombie #1) by Scott Kenemore - I'll be reading this as a part of Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge as well.  I'm always on the look out for books set in Ohio, rural Ohio especially.

November


The Burning God (The Poppy War #3) by R.F. Kuang - I managed to get approved for this finale on NetGalley and I can't wait to see what happens!


The Camelot Betrayal (Camelot Rising #1) by Kiersten White - The Guinevere Deception was outstanding and I can't wait to see where the series goes next!


Grandmother's Pigeon by Louise Erdrich - Louise Erdrich is one of my favorites and I'm really looking forward to trying this picture book.  Thanks to Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge for giving the excuse to finally pick it up.


Heart of a Samurai by Margi Preus - This Newbery Honor book sounds like it's going to be quite an adventure. I'll be picking this up for Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge too.


Kingdom of the Wicked (Kingdom of the Wicked #1) by Kerri Maniscalco - Maniscalco's Stalking Jack the Ripper series is an all time favorite of mine and I'm really looking forward to jumping into her new series!


What are you going to be reading this fall?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Wow, fantastic list! Oryx and Crake and The Southern Book Club are both AMAZING. Have fun😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of the cover for Black Sun. So gorgeous.

    Oryx and Crake was a wonderful read, too. Definitely do continue on with that series if you like it.

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca Roanhorse has gotten some great covers! I'll have to see what I think on them.

      Delete
  3. Kingdom of The Wicked was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-282/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I'm so excited for Black Sun, and I really want to try Kingdom of the Wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get round to reading The Dragon Republic before Burning God comes out. I loved the first book so I don't know why I haven't got round to it yet...

    I can't decide if I want to read Archive of the Forgotten or not. I was only sort of so-so with Library of the Unwritten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you have some great fall themed reads coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires is such a great read. Hope you have as much fun with it as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I love seeing other peoples fall lists. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read Kingdom of the Wicked either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kingdom of the Wicked is a really popular pick this week. I need to finish her Ripper series soon. I hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a list! I'm really hoping to get my hands on Kingdom of the Wicked too. It looks so good. Hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading. :)
    -Hayden (Following Good Books)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh these covers! Black Sun really stood out to me, I haven't even heard of it but onto the TBR list it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhh, I've been eyeing Grady Hendrix's books just because I really liked Horrorstor! Would love to read your thoughts on The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires when you get to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you enjoy these! Oryx & Crake is one of my favorite dystopias.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Black Sun is SO GOOD, I hope you love it as much as I did! I am reading Kingdom of the Wicked right now, and so far so good! I really want to read Guinevere Deception, mostly just so I can justify buying book 2 to look at the gorgeous cover haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm looking forward to reading Roanhorse soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all look good, I really want to read Southern Vampires and I’m intrigued about Zombie Ohio! Enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I definitely need to get the new Rebecca Roanhorse book! I hope you enjoy Oryx and Crake. I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy Black Sun!

      Delete
  19. Black Sun is supposed to be great. I tried the Southern Book Club GTV but it was too gory for me. I like suspense but I'm kind of squeamish!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the cover to The Archive of the Forgotten!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge