Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love That Were Written Over Ten Years Ago

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Love That Were Written Over Ten Years Ago.  All of the books that made my list this week are books that I've read within the last year.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1) by Tamora Pierce - First Published: 1983

An Artificial Night (October Daye #3) by Seanan McGuire - First Published: 2010

The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan (Enola Holmes #4) by Nancy Springer - First Published: 2008

Dauntless (The Lost Fleet #1) by Jack Campbell - First Published: 2006

Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - First Published: 1990

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick - First Published: 2007

Leviathan (Leviathan #1) by Scott Westerfeld - First Published: 

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan - First Published: 2005

A Monstrous Regiment of Women (Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes #2) by Laurie R. King - First Published: 1995

The Talented Mr. Ripley (Ripley #1) by Patricia Highsmith - First Published: 1955


Have you read any of these?  What are some older books you love?   As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The Talented Mr. Ripley is on my reading list. Soon it will be on my list for at least ten years. That should be another TTT topic. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A heartfelt yes to both Good Omens and An Artificial Night. I think Artificial Night has been my favorite from October Daye's adventures so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Song of the Lioness (and the other Tamora Pierce) books were such a part of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Percy Jackson mademy list this week as well! Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/08/16/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-love-that-were-published-more-than-10-years-ago/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful list! So many great books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list. I really like you picks for this week's prompt. Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-written-over-ten-years-ago/
    Have a great week 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list. I've been wanting to read the October Daye series for a while. I don't read a lot of urban fantasy but I do like the genre- that one seems like one I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read ANY of these! Guess it's research time to see which might suit me. The covers are sure gorgeous! Thanks for the visit.
    Terrie@ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I haven't read any of these, BUT so many of them are on my TBR. I'd love to read Good Omens and Tamora Pierce. Good choices! :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many good books on your list, especially Good Omens as that's been sitting on my TBR for awhile! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved The Invention of Hugo Cabret, great list😁

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list - I’ve seen The Lightning Thief on a few blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a Percy Jackson book on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/16/top-ten-tuesday-381/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many good ones! Hugo Cabret is beautiful, but I think I loved Wonderstruck even more. And it makes me really happy to see Alanna on your list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I forgot Good Omens was that old!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early