Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: 2023 Debuts I'm Excited About

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is 2023 Debuts I'm Excited About.  There are a lot of great sounding debuts on the way, but these are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything by Justine Pucella Winans - Release date: April 11th

The Daughters of Izdihar (The Alamaxa Duology #1) by Hadeer Elsbai - Release date: January 10th

The Deep Sky by Yume Kitasei - Release date: July 18th

Flowerheart by Catherine Bakewell - Release date: March 14th

Maeve Fly by CJ Leede - Release date: June 6th

A Ruinous Fate  (Heartless Fates #1) by Kaylie Smith - Release date: January 3rd

Seven Faceless Saints (Seven Faceless Saints #1) by M.K. Lobb - Release date: February 7th

Spice Road (The Spice Road Trilogy #1) by Maiya Ibrahim - Release date: January 24th

The Surviving Sky by Kritika H. Rao - Release date: June 13th

Under This Forgetful Sky by Lauren Yero - Release date: July 18th


Are you looking forward to these books?  What debuts are you excited for this year?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. So many great looking books are coming out. Terrific list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this because I am so hopeless when it comes to paying attention to new releases and debut authors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I didn't realize some of these are debuts. I can't wait to read Maeve Fly and The Deep Sky😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seven Faceless Saints is one I've added to my TBR this week after seeing it on several lists, it sounds so good!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/07/top-ten-tuesday-406/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've heard of any of these before, but the covers are gorgeous! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I'm very excited for both Under this Forgetful Sky and Flowerheart. I hope you love all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag