Skip to main content

Greywalker by Kat Richardson - Review


❋ 

Harper Blaine's a regular P.I. up until an attack left her dead for two minutes. When she comes to in the hospital, she sees what can be best described as coming from a gray fog. She's not crazy. Her momentary death has made her a Greywalker - she's able to see and move around in the Grey (a ghostly world). Her incredibly rare gift is going to pull her into the supernatural world, whether she wants to be or not.

I've had Greywalker on my shelf for a while, so when I finally picked it up I really wanted to like it. The premise sounds pretty interesting and I've always liked a good urban-fantasy novel. I also really like Christian McGrath's cover art style. The opening is super intense and promising, but afterward it just really drags. I struggled to get through the seventy pages I did. Maybe I'll come back to this series in the future, but then again, I may not.


I attempted this from January 14 - 23, 2015 and my review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows