Monday, December 5, 2016

Music Monday: Kaleo


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


This week I'm featuring three songs by a new favorite band, Kaleo.  Within the last month, I've been hearing "Way Down We Go" all over the radio.  I love their sound so much that I've listened to quite a bit of their work via YouTube, and I think I'll have to get my hands on a copy of A/B before long.  Anyways, "Way Down We Go", "Save Yourself", and "No Good" are particularly fantastic.  









2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this group before, but I like the sound of their music. Thanks for mentioning them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to checking out their newest album! :)

      Thanks for linking up, Breana!

      Delete