Skip to main content

Music Monday: Kaleo


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


This week I'm featuring three songs by a new favorite band, Kaleo.  Within the last month, I've been hearing "Way Down We Go" all over the radio.  I love their sound so much that I've listened to quite a bit of their work via YouTube, and I think I'll have to get my hands on a copy of A/B before long.  Anyways, "Way Down We Go", "Save Yourself", and "No Good" are particularly fantastic.  









Comments

  1. I've never heard of this group before, but I like the sound of their music. Thanks for mentioning them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to checking out their newest album! :)

      Thanks for linking up, Breana!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the article, I also love music and have used them and made free ringtones on my phone. To learn more about the best ringtones of 2020, please visit: https://zigtone.com/

      Delete
  2. What is ringtone? Do you know? Do you use the default ringtone? I will tell you my best free ringtones collection. Our ring tones make you communicate better, happier, more enjoyable. Do you want to be intimate with others? Give them my ringtone to help them understand you, visit my homepage to search and reference many interesting ringtones: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

    Top 5 ringtones installed most in 2018, you can install by following the instructions in no time:

    dil diyan gallan ringtone
    Ipl ringtone
    Nokia ringtone
    Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan ringtone
    Bahubali 2 ringtone

    I need your comment to improve the ringtone better. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! 192.168.l.l

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge