Skip to main content

The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): Little Thieves (Little Thieves #1) by Margaret Owens

 

 
On Friday's I take part in two weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice, and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 
 
Happy Friday everyone! This week I'm spotlighting one of my Pride Month 2022 booksLittle Thieves (Little Thieves #1) by Margaret Owens.  This sounds like it's going to be right up my alley and it's also one of my Popsugar Reading Challenge reads.

Beginning:

Once upon a time, on the coldest night of midwinter, in the darkest heart of the forest, Death and Fortune came to a crossroads.

56:

Ragne stretches and yawns on the seat next to me.  I missed her curling up on a corner of my fur wrap while I was asleep.

Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Now I definitely want to read more. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine:

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't read the book. NEver heard of it or the author, actually. Glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adding this to my GR list!!! :-D Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Freda! I hope you have a good weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds intriguing. I like the cover too.

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/17/friday-56-the-book-of-cold-cases-by-simone-st-james/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it so far. Thanks for sharing, Emily.

      Delete
  5. I have not read Little Thieves but it sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Little Thieves, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, that first line! *flails* I meant to read this immediately when it first came out and didn't have time, but I'm going to grab it on Libby right now. I NEED to read this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't