Skip to main content

The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): The Atlas Six (The Atlas #1) by Olivie Blake


 
On Friday's I take part in two weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice, and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 
 
Happy Friday everyone! This week I'm spotlighting one of my Pride Month 2022 booksThe Atlas Six (The Atlas #1) by Olivie Blake.  I've heard a lot of mixed things about this, but it sounds like it has a lot of potential.

Beginning:

Perhaps it was a tired thing, all the references the world had already made to the Ptolemaic Royal Library of Alexandria.

56:

No sense in dragging this out.  "I studied in the college of illusion."


Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I have not read this. I sure hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it. I can't wait to get to the sequel.

      Delete
  2. Oops this sounds interesting! I love references to the library of Alexandria...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to GoodReads to find out more. I've seen books like this before where for every person who gushes 5 stars, there's someone who says it was the worst book ever. I hope you are one of the ones who enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed the same thing. I wouldn't quite say it was the best book, but I did really like it. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm curious for more! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am itching to pick this one up. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review