Skip to main content

Books From The Backlog: Race to the End of the World (The Mapmaker Chronicles #1) by A.L. Tait

    

Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome back to Books from the Backlog, the weekly linkup I'm taking part of which is hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books.  This is a great way to put a spotlight on books that I've had sitting on my shelf for awhile.  I don't know when I'll get to my weekly featured book, but I hope to some time hopefully soon.

This Week's Neglected Book:

Race to the End of the World (The Mapmaker Chronicles #1) by A.L. Tait

Published: October 14, 2014

Genre: Middle Grade Fantasy Adventure

My Copy:

Format: Paperback

Pages: 239

Where I Acquired It: Goodwill

Summary (From Goodreads):

A map of the world? Why did the King want that? Everyone knew if you went too far in either direction you'd fall off the edge, into the jaws of Genesi, the fire-breathing dragon.

A reluctant adventurer.

A ship captained by a slave.

A mysterious sea monster.

And a race to the end of the world.

The first thrilling book in The Mapmaker Chronicles.

Why Did I Add It?

It really caught my eye and it sounds like it could be pretty fun.


Have you read this or would you read it?  Would you recommend it to me?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2026 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Be Adapted Into Movies Or TV Shows