Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Audiobooks I Walked To

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books that Conjure Up Happy Memories, but I'm going to narrow this down a little further and share Audiobooks I Walked To.  If the weather's decent I like to take a walk while I'm listening to audiobooks - whether that's at home, in the park, in the woods, or somewhere else altogether.  The ones I'm sharing are ones that really stood out to me and that I really enjoyed for one reason or another.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne - It was a perfect decision to walk while listening to this classic.

The Blessing Way (Leaphorn & Chee #1) by Tony Hillerman - I'm so glad I started in on this book series given how much I love the tv show adaptation.

Everyone on This Train Is a Suspect (Ernest Cunningham #2) by Benjamin Stevenson - This was a fun one to walk around in the park with.  The production of this was so cool.

Horror Movie by Paul Tremblay - I started off with this audiobook sitting in a lawn chair in the yard which then turned into a long walk and then if I'm remembering it right several long pauses of just me standing there listening intently and then getting back to my walk.  Also, this is a full cast production and one of my favorites, Michael Crouch, is part of it.

The Lesbiana's Guide to Catholic School by Sonora Reyes - This was another good one to walk around in the park with.  It was especially interesting since it was a day when there weren't too many other people there at the same time as me which never seems to happen.

Lightbringer (Red Rising Saga #6) by Pierce Brown - I actually finished this one while walking around in the park.  Honestly, after it ended, I just stood there and stared at one of the ponds there for a few minutes before resuming my walk, going home, and then probably sitting down and staring at the wall unable to cope.

Loki: A Bad God's Guide to Being Good (Loki: A Bad God’s Guide #1) by Louie Stowell - This was delightful to listen to on my walk at home.  It definitely makes the most of it's format.  Ben Willbond has a great voice for it that's for sure.  One of these days, I'll have to catch up on the series on audiobook.

The Loving Cup (The Poldark Saga #10) by Winston Graham - I actually listened to most of this series on audiobook.  I loved the recent tv adaptation and the source material was pretty great.  This one in particular was mostly done on a walk at home.  The narrator, Oliver J. Hembrough, has the right voice for this series.

Menewood (The Hild Sequence #2) by Nicola Griffith - I remember I walked with this one in several different locations.  I was really hooked on this one and the narrator did a great job.

Red Seas Under Red Skies (Gentleman Bastard #2) by Scott Lynch - I listened to all three (so far) on audiobook and I was incredibly invested in them along with Michael Page's excellent performance.  This was one where a walk in the woods also had some just standing there breaks while taking in everything that was going on in the story!

 

Have you read any of these books? What memories do you associate with certain books? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2026 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Be Adapted Into Movies Or TV Shows