Skip to main content

Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1) by Louise Rennison


❋ ❋ ❋ 

Georgia Nicolson, a 14 year old British girl, chronicles one year in her life. She keeps a diary about everything from her cat, her family, her friends, boys, and school.

Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison, the first book in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series is, is absolutely hilarious! I love the author's sense of humor and if you want to have a good laugh look no further.

If you like Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney, you'll probably get a kick out of the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (especially if you were disappointed with Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell. I'm really looking forward to continuing this series!


I read this novel from September 3 - 5, 2015 and my review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

  1. I loved this short and sweet review :) I can't wait to get to this book since I love the movie :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      There's a movie?! I'm going to have to look for it.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THIS SERIES! I just yesterday bought #2 and #10, so now I have them all. I've read up to #7, and I think #8 is well overdue. I'll hopefully get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! I hope you'll like the rest of the series! :) I've got to get my hands on book three...I also heard there was a movie.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early