I saw this tag over at Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and knew that I needed to take part. I have a hard time saying no when it comes to Harry Potter. I tag anyone who is interested!
1. Accio: an upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Alohomora: a favorite series starter.
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
3. Cheering Charm: a book that gave you warm fuzzies.
Beastly Bones (Jackaby #2) by William Ritter
The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak
5. Expecto Patronum: a bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.
Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series - She save Harry and Ron most of the time, so I'd definitely want her on my side.
Geek Girl (Geek Girl #1) by Holly Smale
7. Imperio: a book you wish you could make everyone read because you love it so much.
8. Engorgio: a book series you wish never ended.
9. Wingardium Leviosa: a book with an uplifting message.
10. Obliviate: a book you wish you could forget you ever read.
11. Anapneo: an author whose books can always get you out of a slump.
12. Jelly Legs Jinx: a swoonworthy hero or heroine.
Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
13. Aresto Momentum: a book that caused you to stop doing other things until you finished.
14. Crucio: a book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.
15. Rictumsempra: a book that had you laughing out loud.
16. Expelliarmus: a book that made you want to send it (or your ereader) flying. [My iPod, actually!]
17. Portus: a bookish world you wish to visit.
18. Stupefy: a book with a shocking twist or ending.
19. Avada Kedavra: a character death that destroyed you.
Ned Stark from A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
20. Finite Incantatem: best series conclusion.