Skip to main content

Music Monday: A Simple Favor (2018)


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting my favorite songs from A Simple Favor (2018).  I didn't really expect to enjoy this movie quite so much, but it was pretty fantastic. Anyway, if you're interested in seeing a twisty, brightly colored neo-noir crime comedy with a brilliant soundtrack, I have a feeling that you love this as well. Think Gone Girl meets Mean Girls. I'm sharing some of my favorite French songs that appeared in the movie - Poisson Rouge by Saint Privat, Laisse Tomber Les Filles by France Gall, Les Cactus by Jacques Dutronc, Les Passants by ZAZ, Comment Te Dire Adieu by Françoise Hardy, and Ca S'Est Arrange by Jean Paul Keller.













Comments

  1. I haven't watched A Simple Favor. So I never realized how great the soundtrack was. Thanks for mentioning the songs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the meme and enjoyed the songs.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to see this film but haven't had the chance yet. Now I really want to watch it after hearing these songs! Great soundtrack. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to see it soon. Thanks for linking up, Kristi.

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of this but I love listening to these- sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I haven't seen a simple favor yet though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows