Skip to main content

The Identity Crisis Book Tag

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I'm doing something a bit different - a brand new book tag!  I haven't done one of these in a long time, but this one really caught my eye.  The Identity Crisis Book Tag was created by Loretta @ Laughing Listener and it features a whole bunch of bookish personality quizzes that are right up my alley.  Without further ado, let's get to the tag!

Loretta's Rules:

1. Take all the quizzes down below and record your answers somehow. I decided to just copy the text from each quiz and paste it into my post, but screenshots work too! Whatever floats your goat (Yes goat. I SAID WHAT I SAID).

2. NO CHEATING. You get one shot to take each quiz my friends. I’m watching you. ∗Suspicious squinty eyes∗

3. Use this post to give credit to the creator Loretta @ The Laughing Listener or tag me on twitter @LaughnListener so I can see everyone’s answers!!

4. Tag some friends to spread the fun!




Who I Am: Kilorn Warren

“Did you forget about Kilorn? Well you shouldn’t have! He may not be the center of attention but he has stuck by Mare since day one and didn’t even hesitate to join the Scarlet Guard. Just like Kilorn, your loyalty and bravery are your most admirable qualities. Rise, Red as the Dawn!”

My thoughts: I've only read the first three books and honestly I don't have plans on reading any more of the series (the first book was the best by far), but Kilorn was a decent character and a good friend to Mare.  I don't see anything wrong with being Kilorn for a day (at least as far as I've read).



Who I Am: Charlotte Branwell and Mark Blackthron

"You may be underestimated and some may count you out, but you're a serious person when you need to be, and take responsibility very seriously. You're incredibly loyal (though it may not seem like it at times), and your friends are lucky to have you."

My thoughts: Both of these two are fantastic characters and it sounds like a great combination to me.  I haven't read Queen of Air and Darkness yet, but Mark is one of my favorite side characters in that series.  Plus, Charlotte and her husband Henry made a pretty great team.



Who I Am: Rowan and Asterin

"You may come off as stand-offish at first, but once a new friend earns your loyalty, they have it for life. Not without good reason. You've been through your fair share of struggles and are careful to protect yourself from more."

My thoughts: This description sounds like it totally fits me! Anyway, though, I've only read the first three books in the series so far so I've only just met both Rowan and Asterin.  Either way, they're both pretty fascinating characters so far.



Who I Am: Katniss Everdeen

"You're smart, talented, and fiercely independent. You may not mean to but everyone looks up to you. Not only have you got a fiery spirit but you have a big heart — your friends and family mean the world to you. Keep on being you."

My thoughts: I've taken other character quizzes from this series and just like here I nearly always get Katniss.  As an INTJ like Katniss herself, I'm glad to get compared to her character.  There aren't enough of us awesome lady INTJs, especially in YA!



Who I Am: Neville Longbottom

"You’re awkward and clumsy and hate being the center of attention. But you’re brave and big-hearted and people can always trust you to help them out in a bad situation."

My thoughts: Outside of the Golden Trio, Neville has hands down the best character arc in the series.  Needless to say, I'm pretty thrilled to be compared to such a great character who really grows over the course of his time at Hogwarts.



Who I Am: Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court

"A prince of darkness with a heart of gold, you’re the most powerful High Lord in Prythian. Despite your smoldering good looks and mind-crushing powers, you still manage to make time to appreciate art and nature a few close friendships. You’d give your life for those you love, and sell your soul to keep them safe."

My thoughts: I haven't read this one yet, but book one is currently on my shelf.  I've heard a lot of great things about it, so I'm excited to pick it up.  Rhysand sounds like quite the character.  I'd totally like to have mind-crushing powers.



Who I Am: Adam Parrish

"You've had a rough life, and are determined to make it better on your own terms. You are driven by your own free will, and sometimes lose sight of the big picture with your fixation on change. However, you are one of the strongest people ever, and no matter what the change brings, you will endure."

My thoughts: I honestly love everyone in this series so I would have been great with any of our main five.  I gotta say though I definitely relate the most with Adam out of all of them.  I'll say it again: us INTJs got to stick together!



Who I Am: Victoria

"Yeah, no one better cross you. Mess with you and it's a death sentence. You're not one to play games and are willing to do whatever it takes to reach your goals — no matter how bloody it can get. But life doesn't always have to be filled with hate! Just blood. Lots of blood."

My thoughts: This series wasn't really my cup of tea, but I guess it could be fun to be the villain.  I have been told I'm not someone to cross...



Who I Am: Vivi

"You have a can-do attitude and others may come to you to seek advice. You just want a normal life and spend a lot of time at Target."

My thoughts: That description fits me pretty well except for the Target part - nothing against Target.  Vivi is a pretty interesting character in contrast with both Jude and Taryn.  I can't wait to see what happens to her and everyone else in The Queen of Nothing.


Who I Am: Cress

"A Lunar shell confined to a satellite to aid Queen Levana with hacking and surveillance of Earthen countries. She is a petite girl with very long honey blonde hair, a heart-shaped face, and freckles. She has a very overactive imagination, and nervous around people due to her lack of social interaction growing up."

My thoughts: Well, I don't look like Cress except for the freckles, but I am pretty good with computers and I definitely have an overactive imagination.  Cress is also my favorite female character in the series (Cinder comes in second place) and Thorne is my favorite male character in the series (Kai is next in line), so this works for me!


What do you think?  Who are you in these series?  I know the rules say to tag people, but I'm leaving this open to all those who'd like to take part.  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!  Thanks to Loretta for creating such a fun tag!

Comments

  1. I have read the SJM, Cassandra Clare, and Raven Cycle books, but I gave up on Red Queen after book 2. I have no idea, who I would be in any of those though. Hmmm, I do love Blue though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If you'd like to take part, I'd love to see your answers. :)

      Delete
  3. I really need to do this tag as it looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card