Skip to main content

Devour Your TBR - Sci-Fi July TBR

 Happy Monday everyone!  This year I've decided to take part in Devour Your TBR which is hosted by Kathy @ Books and Munches and destiny.  Each month the Goodreads Group for the challenge dedicated to knocking out our ever growing TBRs comes up with a themed challenge.  I skipped out on the challenge for June, but I'm back for Sci-Fi July.  Keep reading to see my potential TBR for the month of July.  I think it's going to be a great month!


Prudence (The Custard Protocol #1) by Gail Carriger - I'm so excited to start in on this spin off series given how much I love the Parasol Protectorate and the Finishing School series from Carriger.  It'll be great to dive right back into this world.

The Three-Body Problem (Remembrance of Earth's Past #1) by Liu Cixin - I've heard so many amazing things about this and I can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype.

Redshirts by John Scalzi - I don't know about you, but this sounds like it's going to be hilarious!

Archenemies (Renegades #2) by Marissa Meyer - I loved Meyer's intro to the world of superheroes and villains and I already know that this is going to be great.

And Another Thing... (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #6) by Eoin Colfer - I love the original series and I also usually enjoy Colfer's work as well, so fingers crossed that his continuation of the classic series turns out.

Here and Now and Then by Mike Chen - All I had to hear about this was time-traveling secret agent to be honest!


The Pearl Wars (Skyship Academy #1) by Nick James - I'm going to be honest, I totally picked up a copy of this cover.  The description sounds pretty good too.

Exo (Exo #1) by Fonda Lee - After reading Jade City I need more of this author!

Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs #1) by Richard K. Morgan - I've been meaning to watch the show on Netflix, but first I need to read the book.  It looks and sounds to me like it's going to be very cool.

The Best Science Fiction of Arthur Conan Doyle - I'm planning on reading this collection of short stories for my Beat the Backlist 2019 Challenge.  I'm always ready for more from the creator of Sherlock Holmes.

Annals of the Time Patrol (Time Patrol #1-2) by Poul Anderson - I'm also going to be reading this for my Beat the Backlist 2019 Challenge.  Doesn't it look cool?

Six Wakes by Mur Lafferty - This sounds like it's going to be an absolutely awesome sci-fi mystery and several of my favorite bloggers have had great things to say about it, so needless to say I'm very excited.


Have you ready any of these books?  Are you participating in the Devour Your TBR challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I admire those who can make TBRs and stick to them because I always fail so horribly lol. Good luck and have a great reading month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easier for me if I have a certain theme, especially if I physically have the books on my shelf. :)

      Delete
  2. Here and Now and Then was awesome! I hope you like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start the Custard Protocol books. Good luck with your TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows