Skip to main content

Wyrd & Wonder - Music Monday: Big Trouble in Little China (1986)

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Happy Monday everyone!  In honor of Wyrd & Wonder (a month long celebration of all things fantasy co-hosted by Lisa @ Dear Geek Place, imyril @ There’s Always Room For One More, Ariana @ Book Nook Reviews, Annemieke @ A Dance With Books, and Jorie @ Jorie Loves A Story), I'm sharing fantasy music every Monday this month.  

This week I'm spotlighting my favorite songs from the soundtrack of Big Trouble in Little China (1986).  That movie is both my favorite John Carpenter movie and Kurt Russell movie.  If you haven't seen this hilarious urban fantasy movie, I can't recommend it enough.  By the way, John Carpenter also scored his this movie as well.  Without further ado, give a listen to Pork Chop Express (Main Title)The Great Arcade, Here Come the Storms, Hide, and Abduction at Airport:













You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I haven't seen this movie, but the soundtrack isn't bad. There are a couple of songs I want to add to my playlist. Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this movie. I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag