Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Winter 2022-2023 TBR

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books On My Winter 2022-2023 TBR.  Without further ado, here we go in order by month:

December

Even Though I Knew the End by C.L. Polk - Release date: November 8th - This short sounds fantastic and I'll be getting to my ARC (thanks NetGalley!) before the end of the year.

A Hard Day for a Hangover (Sunshine Vickram #3) by Darynda Jones - Release date: December 6th - I've really loved this author and I can't wait to see where this sequel will go.  I'm planning on listening to the audiobook which is read by Lorelei King who is one of my favorite narrators.

January 

Breakup from Hell by Ann Davila Cardinal - Release date: January 3rd - I was approved for an ARC on NetGalley and it sounds like it could be a fun YA fantasy horror story.

The Game is a Footnote (Sherlock Holmes Book Shop Mystery #8) by Vicki Delany - Release date: January 10th - Cozy mysteries aren't usually my thing, but I've gotten hooked on this series especially the audiobooks which are narrated by Kim Hicks.

Hell Bent (Alex Stern #2) by Leigh Bardugo - Release date: January 10th - I loved the first book in this series and I can't wait to read this sequel!

Lost in the Moment and Found (Wayward Children #8) by Seanan McGuire - Release date: January 10th - This series has been so fantastic and I'm lucky to have been approved for an ARC via NetGalley.

How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix - Release date: January 17th - Hendrix is one of my favorites and this sounds awesome to me!

February

Stardust in Their Veins (Castles in Their Bones #2) by Laura Sebastian - Release date: February 7th - The first book in this series was a pleasant surprise and I'm really looking forward to reading the ARC - thanks NetGalley!

Where Darkness Blooms by Andrea Hannah - Release date: February 21st - I'm always on the lookout for YA horror and this sounds like it could be great.  Thanks NetGalley for the opportunity to read this!

The Magician's Daughter by H.G. Parry - Release date: February 28th - As soon as I saw this historical fantasy pop up on NetGalley I requested it and was somehow lucky enough to get approved. Thanks, NetGalley!


Are you looking forward to any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Hell Bent and Lost in the Moment and Found are on my list too. Starting the year with a Wayward Children novella has become a bit of a tradition! I'm looking forward to Even Though I Knew the End too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to look up The Magician's Daughter. I want to read Ninth House next year. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.wordpress.com/2022/12/13/top-ten-fourteen-tuesday-books-on-my-january-tbr/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting the read the Darynda Jones series for a while. I hope you enjoy all these books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Magician's Daughter sounds interesting! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hangover looks like a lot of fun. The McGuire book too. I just finished Ninth House recently.

    Darkness Blooms almost reminds me of the cover for Wilder Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where Darkness Blooms has such a great cover! I am very excited to read Even Though I Knew the End. Hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love listening to Darynda Jones' books because Lorelei King is such a fantastic narrator. I need to read the second book in this series.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2023-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lorelei King does a marvelous job bringing it all to life!

      Delete
  8. I'm looking forward to most of these too, especially How to Sell a Haunted House and The Magician's Daughter😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads