Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Recent Additions to My Book Collection

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Recent Additions to My Book Collection.  Some of the books on today's list are ones I found at thrift shops, got for Christmas, or bought with gift cards.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Big Bands, 4th Edition by George T. Simon

The City of Dusk (The Dark Gods #1) by Tara Sim

Crown in Candlelight by Rosemary Hawley Jarman

Leech by Hiron Dusk

Operation Otherworld (Operation Otherworld #1-2) by Poul Anderson

Pickpockets, Beggars, and Ratcatchers: Life in the Victorian Underworld by Kellow Chesney

The Revenge of the Hound by Michael Hardwick

Silver Sandals by Clinton H. Stagg

The Thirty-Nine Steps by John Buchanan


What have you recently added to your book collection?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Oooh, that book on the Big Bands looks interesting! And I'd like to read The Thirty-Nine Steps sometime myself.

    My TTT list for this weekis here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea the movie was even based on a book until recently!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever read any Poul Anderson books. I should fix that. Happy reading!

    My TTT: https://bookwyrmknits.com/2022/12/27/top-ten-tuesday-most-recent-additions-to-the-hoard-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! You have some fun reading ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the big bands book. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2022/12/27/top-ten-tuesday-recent-editions-to-collection/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. City of Dusk looks amazing! You got a seriously great haul and I hope you enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover on The City of Dusk is BEAUTIFUL, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. City of Dusk is one I've been wanting to read for a while, maybe I should add it to the audiobook list for next year!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/12/27/top-ten-tuesday-400/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy reading these when you get the opportunity!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/holiday-2022-book-haul/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard of Leech by Hiron Dusk. It a book I want to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some amazing books, I hope you enjoy all off them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's nothing like a good find at a thrift shop, is there?! I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! That cover of Leech looks creepy as hell!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows