Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Christmas Wishes 2023

     

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Bookish Wishes / Books I Hope Santa Brings This Year, but I'm specifically sharing my Amazon wish list for my Christmas Wishes 2023.   If anyone would like to grant one of my bookish wishes that would be absolutely amazing!  All of titles I've shared below are linked to Goodreads, but my Amazon Wishlist can be found here.  Thank you very much in advance!

Antimatter Blues (Mickey7 #2) by Edward Ashton

Bang Bang Bodhisattva by Aubrey Wood

The Benevolent Society of Ill-Mannered Ladies (The Ill-Manner Ladies #1) by Alison Goodman 

The Bewitching Hour by Ashley Poston

Bloody Fool For Love by William Ritter

A Day of Fallen Night (The Roots of Chaos #0) by Samantha Shannon

Loki's Ring by Steina Leicht

Revelle by Lyssa Mia Smith

Rook (Jackaby) by William Ritter 

Some Desperate Glory by Emily Tesh


Have you read any of these books?  What books would you like to get under your tree this year?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The Benevolent Society of Ill-Mannered Ladies looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look fun! I hope you get to read them soon. Crossing my fingers they make it under your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found A Day of Fallen Night in book outlet for 6 dlls in black friday :) I hope to read it next year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackaby is still going?! Wow. I wonder how many books that makes in the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 in the main series, and Rook is set in the same world but is supposed to be a standalone. :)

      Delete
  5. I've heard of a couple of these but most of them are new to me. Hopefully, you get a bunch of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to read Some Desperate Glory and The Benevolent Society, I've heard great things about both of them. I hope you get some of these and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love some of these too, especially Bang Bang Bodhisattva😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both like it when we eventually get there.

      Delete
  8. I hope Santa is good to you this year!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Susan. I hope he's good to you too.

      Delete
  9. So many good ones! I hope you get them all! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With