Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read, Round 2

      

Happy Tuesday everyone and I hope you all had a nice Christmas if you celebrate it!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is The Ten Most Recent Additions to My Bookshelf, but I've decided to revisit a 2018 topic so I'm featuring Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read, Round 2.  All of the books that made my list are all ones I'm hoping to get to fairly soon in this upcoming year.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Aeronaut's Windlass (The Cinder Spires #1) by Jim Butcher

The Broken Kingdoms (Inheritance Trilogy #2) by N.K. Jemisin

Chill Factor (Weather Warden #3) by Rachel Caine

City of Blades (The Divine Cities #2) by Robert Jackson Bennett

The Fall of Babel (The Books of Babel #4) by Josiah Bancroft

Killer Instinct (The Naturals #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Late Eclipses (October Daye #4) by Seanan McGuire

River of Teeth (River of Teeth #1) by Sarah Gailey

Undying (Unearthed #2) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo


What are some books by your favorite authors that you haven't read yet?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I'm guessing I could make a list like this as well! There's so many books by favorites I still haven't read. In fact, I might by a bit reader embarrassed to discover HOW many. ;) I still want to read Jennifer's Naturals books from your list. They look interesting! Thanks so much for visiting my website today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea for a list! I also haven't read Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo yet. Hope you'll love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a chance to read all these. My favorite authors write faster than I can read, so I'm always behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. River of Teeth was a trip. That cover of Chill Factor is wild!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these look really good. I have so many books by my favorite authors that I haven't read yet. I think I'd need at least 4 rounds, lol. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I could probably make three more lists on the same topic right now - at least that many!

      Delete
  6. It's great that there are so many books by your favorite authors that you haven't read it. It gives you so much to look forward to! I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't read any of them either. I hope you can read them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an awesome idea for a post! I also haven't read the Wonder Woman book, but I always love having a lot of backlist books from favorite authors to read - it gives me something to look forward to while waiting for new books to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHH can we be book besties?? These are some of my favorites authors.
    (1) River of Teeth is SO GOOD.
    (2) How is that series by Robert Jackson Bennett? I love his other works but haven't read that series yet.
    (3) The Naturals!! It's the best! My favorite Jennifer Lynn Barnes.
    (4) I have the graphic novel adaptation of that Leigh Bardugo Wonder Woman book in my TTT this week! My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's be book besties! :)
      1. It looks awesome for sure.
      2. The first book was so promising - and book 2 should be great.
      4. I've seen that adaptation - I might have to try it too!

      Delete
  10. I've read The Aeronaut's Windlass and River of Teeth and enjoyed both😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, thanks for the reminder about the Weather Warden books. I read them all years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved what I've already read for the Caine and I really should catch up! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With