Rules:
Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying. It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others. If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.
Hello everyone! Today, I'm featuring my favorite songs from Merrily We Roll Along (2025). I recently watched the live recording of the 2024 Broadway revival featuring Jonathan Groff, Daniel Radcliffe, and Lindsey Mendez. I wasn't at all familiar with it going in, but I really ended up enjoying it. My favorite songs from the production are Franklin Shepard, Inc., Old Friends, Now You Know, Opening Doors, and Our Time. Give a listen to them below:


Comments
Post a Comment