Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm sharing my tbr for my Halloween Book Bingo 2026 hosted by TheBrightSideGirl. This was initially a Fall/ Halloween challenge running for both the months of September and October, but instead I'm just doing this for the month of October and am aiming for one bingo by completing the column right in the center with the squares Orange Book, Witchy Read, Murder Mystery, Ghost Book, and Gothic Read. I think I've picked out some pretty good books for my challenge. Keep reading to see what I plan to read to earn my bingo:
Orange Book
My choice: Managing Death (Death Works Trilogy #2) by Trent Jamieson - This sounds really cool. It's the second book in the series and book one isn't available at my library. I'll give this a try and see if I want to buy the rest of the books.
Witchy Read
My choice: Cackle by Rachel Harrison - You know what, I think this sounds perfect for the season!
Murder Mystery
My choice: The Dracula Dossier by James Reese - I picked this historical horror thriller featuring Jack the Ripper and Bram Stoker from a yard sale a little while ago and it does sound intriguing even if the reviews are pretty mixed. I guess, I'll find out!
Ghost Book
My choice: Wretch: or, The Unbecoming of Porcelain Khaw by Eric LaRocca - I've heard this described as a reverse haunting so that could be interesting.
Gothic Read
My choice: Between Two Fires by Christopher Buehlman - I don't know about you, but this sounds like it will be exactly right up my alley!
Have you read any of these books? Are you participating in this challenge? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!






Comments
Post a Comment