Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Self Published Books I Want To Read

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is an Indie Freebie, so I've decided to feature ten self published books I want to read.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Empire of Shadows (Raiders of the Arcana #1) by Jacquelyn Benson - This sounds like a lot of fun and it's been compared to The Mummy (1999) which is an all-time favorite movie, so this could be perfect!

Gunmetal Gods (Gunmetal Gods #1) by Zamil Akhtar - I think this has been on my tbr for too long!

The Librarian of Crooked Lane (Glass Library #1) by C.J. Archer - Historical fantasy about a librarian?  Sign me up!

Never Die (The Mortal Techniques) by Rob J. Hayes - I haven't read any of the other standalone books in this series, but this sounds like it has a lot of potential.

Nice Dragons Finish Last (Heartstrikers #1) by Rachel Aaron - This is has been on my tbr for nearly a decade now, but it sounds like a really cool idea of a urban fantasy.

Orconomics (The Dark Profit Saga #1) by J. Zachary Pike - This reminds me that I should reread the Spells, Swords, & Stealth series by Drew Hayes.

Rise of the Ranger (The Echoes Saga #1) by Philip C. Quaintrell - This series opener sounds like an amazing epic fantasy.  Plus, look how awesome the cover is!

Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension #1) by Andrew Rowe - I haven't read a whole lot of LitRPG, but I think this sounds like it could be good.

The Sword of Kaigen by M.L. Wang - I've had this on my tbr for quite awhile now, but whenever I finally get around to it I'll think I'll enjoy it.

Unsouled (Cradle #1) by Will Wight - This sounds like another intriguing LitRPG story with a lot of potential.


Have you read any of these books?  Which one should I try first?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday: Murder Ballads

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Goodreads Choice Awards Horror Nominees I Still Want To Read

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Horror Locations I Really Don't Want To Visit