Sunday, November 23, 2014
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, Pt. 3
I have been nominated by Tia at Read it Write now for my third Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thanks very much Tia! Go check out her fantastic blog!
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2. Post the award's logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 new questions
Since I've already done this award, I believe I'll just answer the questions asked by Tia instead.
1. What is your favorite song(s) (and yes I'm just looking for recs xD)
Anything by Kate Rusby, Vance Joy, Hozier, Fall Out Boy, Panic[!] at the Disco, Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, Bob Wills, and Della Mae.
2. How many books on average do you read a month?
I aim for six, but sometimes I read several more than that.
3. What is the one book you absolutely cannot live without?
The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
4. Ninjas break into your house and plan on stealing your bookshelf, what character do you channel to beat them?
I would channel Isaac Vainio from Libriomancer by Jim C. Hines. That way with my libriomancer skills, I could reach into books and pull out anything that I may need in that situation!
5. Have you ever read a book because you wanted to cry?
Usually not my goal going into a book...
6. What Disney character do you think you are most like?
Belle - for the reading, Mulan - for the independence, and Alice - for the curiosity.
7. How long do you think you would be able to go without reading?
Not very long at all...I don't even want to think about it!
8. On a scale of 1-10 how crazy do you get if something doesn't go right on your blog?
2-3, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but it doesn't bother me all that much.
9. If you were to meet your favorite author of all time, how would you react?
I hope I could be calm, approach them, and have a chat...I don't know if I'd be able to hold it together in my excitement!
10. Coke or Pepsi?