Skip to main content

The Liebster Award Pt. 5



Wow!! I've been nominated for the Liebster Award for the fifth time by Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds!  Go check out her blog!

Since I've done this before, I'm going to do this just like I did before and simply answer the questions set to me.  So here we go:


1.What is the most recent thing you read?

Eva's Cousin by Sibylle Knauss - for a book club

2. What book do you always go to when you need to feel better?

Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

3. Ebooks or real books?

Real books!

4. What one character would you like to bring to life?

Hermione Granger

5. What got you into the world of blogging?

In college, we needed to keep up with them in class and also create our own.  Just a few months ago, I finally decided to make my own new personal blog.

6. What trait do you really hate in book characters?

Stupidity - I like my characters to be at least a little bit clever.

7. What makes you decide to choose a book?

So many factors go into it - author, reviews, recommendations, cover, description, blurb, even price.

8. How long have you been a reader?

As long as I can remember!

9. What book always makes you laugh?

I can always trust The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams to get me laughing!

10. What book would you most want to pass down to your children?

Some of the old family history books.  Also my Harry Potter collection!

11. Are you a book hoarder? (do you keep books you really don’t need?)

Uh, in a word: Yes.

Thanks again, Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds

Comments

  1. Wow, I didn't realise it was the 5th time! Sorry :P A lot of those answers were similar to what mine would be :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows