Skip to main content

The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): The Ferryman Institute by Colin Gigl



On Friday's I take part in three weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice, and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 


Happy Friday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting one of my current Wayward-A-Thon books, The Ferryman Institute by Colin Gigl.  I've had this on my shelf for way too long.  I'm glad I've finally decided to give it a try.

Beginning:

Suicides were Charlie Dawson's least favorite part of the job for two reasons.

56:

Charlie pretended to fill out something on his clipboard, if only to avoid openly laughing.  He and Jack were going to get along just fine.


Are you participating in this Supernatural inspired readathon?  Have you read this book?  What are you reading this weekend?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. This book is on my TBR too. I'm excited to read your review😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am definitely curious. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “AN ORDINARY LIFE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ferryman Institute looks interesting. Enjoy your current read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds creeptastic! Right up my alley!! Happy Valentine's weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree this sounds like one I'd like too - dealing with dead bodies as part of your job... hope they pay well!!! Here's my post for today. Stay safe and well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both those excerpts. I want to know what his two things are! And how often had I had to cover my wanting to laugh about something (usually involving my daughter when I'm supposed to be serious). I will have to check out The Ferryman Institute. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supernatural inspired read-a-thon?! What?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of this one. Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didin't