Skip to main content

Music Monday: Dan Vasc

Welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm sharing four of my favorite covers from Dan Vasc.  I'm not normally into metal, but this guy has a heck of a voice and he just looks like he's having the time of his life in these videos.  Plus, I have to admit they make me feel like I should go do something extremely manly.  Anyway, give a listen to his covers of Born To Be Wild (currently my favorite version of this song), I'll Make A Man Out Of You (from 2:24 on is especially awesome), The Sound of Silence (his outstanding take on the Disturbed cover of the song), and Toss A Coin To Your Witcher (I didn't know how much I needed this one):









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. He definitely brings an energy to these! You're right about the second one too- quite the performance! And the Witcher one is just cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the covers, but Born to Be Wild and Toss A Coin To Your Witcher are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get