Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: 5 Favorite Podcasts & 5 Podcasts I Want To Listen To

      

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Non-Book Freebie, so this week I thought I'd feature 5 Favorite Podcasts & 5 Podcasts I Want To Listen To.  All of the links below go to their Castbox page.  Without further ado, here we go by title: 

5 Favorite Podcasts

Alice Isn't Dead

Archive 81

Lore

Welcome To Night Vale

Wooden Overcoats


5 Podcasts I Want To Listen To

Bridgewater

Hello From The Magic Tavern

Last Known Position

Old Gods Of Appalachia

The White Vault


What are some of your favorite podcasts?  Have you listened to any of these?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Oh these all sound very interesting (and with a touch of fantasy?) I've just never been able to get into podcasts. I zone out into my own thoughts too quickly haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I listen to them while driving or exercising.

      Delete
  2. These all look like fun podcasts. I don't really listen to them, but every once in a while I find one that gets me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice Isn't Dead is one Im curious Night Vale I've listened to a little. I did listen to the first season of White Vault. Last Known Position I DEFINITELY want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice Isn't Dead even has a book adaptation which was really cool. :)

      Delete
  4. I just need to listen to a podcast. I am always listening to audiobooks instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy Lore! It's almost but not quite too creepy-scary for me. I also tend to listen to my nephew's podcast when I have the time, even though it's about car racing, which I know nothing about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have time to listen to podcasts, but your post introduced me to a bunch I'd love to try😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll start one up (or an audiobook) while I'm driving or getting my exercise. I hope you end up trying one of these. :)

      Delete
  7. I've not listened to any of these. I'm quite behind on my podcasts at the moment, but the ones I enjoy listening to the most when I have the time are: The Guilty Feminist, The Hamilcast and Stuff You Missed In History Class.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/04/18/top-ten-tuesday-416/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't listened to any of those, but I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  8. I need to get back into podcasts. I used to listen to a lot of them, but I got out of the habit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads