Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Indie/Self-Published Books

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Indie/Self-Published Books (submitted by Nicole @ BookWyrm Knits).  All of these were four or five star reads from me and I feel like I don't talk about these books nearly as much as I ought to.  Here we go, in alphabetical order by title:

Aaru (The Aaru Cycle #1) by David Meredith

The Alchemists of Loom (Loom Saga #1) by Elise Kova

Alex McKenna & The Academy of Souls (Alex McKenna #2) by Vicki-Ann Bush

Cara Mia (Immortyl Revolution #1) by Denise Verrico

The Elect (Allison's Story #1) by Elle Todd

Fire Country (Country Saga #1) by David Estes

The Iron Crown (Dragon Spirits #1) by L.L. MacRae

Moonlighter (Pulse #2) by R.A. Crawford

The Red Sky (The Perseverantia Trilogy #2) by Timothy D. Minneci

What Branches Grow by T.S. Beier


What are some of your favorite indie/ self-published books?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of any of these, but I do love being able to discover a good independent/self published novel! :) That's always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list. I have not read any of these books so thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kova's books always look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm unfamiliar with these books, but I have to say they all have some really intense covers.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/fewer-than-1000-ratings-recent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these, but some of them look really intriguing!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm familiar with The Alchemists of Loom but haven't read it yet. Great list, I see a few I'd definitely try😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads