Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Covers with Animals On Them

     

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Covers with Animals On Them.  Without further ado, here are some of my favorites in alphabetical order by title:

Dairy Queen (Dairy Queen #1) by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Green Rider (Green Rider #1) by Kristen Britain

Life of Pi by Yann Martel

My Cat Spit McGee by Willie Morris

My Family and Other Animals (Corfu Trilogy #1) by Gerald Durrell

The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

The Sailor Dog by Margaret Wise Brown

Wolf Captured (Firekeeper Saga #4) by Jane Lindskold

White Cat (Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black


What are some of your favorite book covers with animals on them?  Have you read any of these?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Life of Pi is a good one! I love your list:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Dairy Queen cover!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2023/04/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-animals-on.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely doesn't fit the book, but somehow it still works. :)

      Delete
  3. Great post this week. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2023/04/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-animals/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of The Raven Boys after I pushed "publish". The cover with th cat looking out the car window is hilarious.

    My TTT list of animal titles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spit McGee as it turns out is by the same author as My Dog Skip. :)

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed The Raven Boys. I also had a Maggie Stiefvater cover on my list this week but a different book.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/04/11/top-ten-tuesday-415/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but the cover with the cat made me smile! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat sets the tone for the book that's for sure!

      Delete
  7. I love that Dairy Queen cover. It made me laugh a little.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads