Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant To Read In 2023 But Didn't Get To

       

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Meant To Read In 2023 But Didn't Get To.  As always, I want to read a lot of books, but sometimes there's just not enough time to get to them all.  Without further ado, here we go with in alphabetical order by title:

Divine Rivals (Letters of Enchantment #1) by Rebecca Ross


Family Lore by Elizabeth Acevedo

He Who Drowned the World (The Radiant Emperor #2) by Shelley Parker-Chan

In the Lives of Puppets by T.J. Klune

Into the Bright Open by Cherie Dimaline


Nineteen Steps by Millie Bobby Brown

Some Desperate Glory by Emily Tesh

The Spirit Bares Its Teeth by Andrew Joseph White 

Sword Catcher (Sword Catcher #1) by Cassandra Clare


Have you read any of these?  Which one of these should I get to first?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Good luck reading all of these! I think out of your list I'm most excited to try The Spirit Bares Its Teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warrior Girl Unearthed is great. I enjoyed In The Lives of Puppets on audio. I want to check out Divine Rivals. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/01/23/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-wanted-to-read-in-2023-and-didnt-get-around-to/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for my audio hold for In the Lives of Puppets.

      Delete
  3. I didn't get to Warrier Girl or Family Lore either. I still want to read both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of a couple of these, a some are on my eventual TBR but I haven't read any of these. I hope you are able to find time to get to them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed In The Lives of Puppets! I also still need to read Some Desperate Glory, though. Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read WARRIOR GIRL UNLEASHED. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first book, but it's still a good read. I hope you enjoy all these when you get to them.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these yet, either, but several are on my tbr. The Spirit Bares Its Teeth is one I hope to get to this year! Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US