Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite New To Me Authors I Discovered In 2023

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Favorite New To Me Authors I Discovered In 2023.  I found some great new authors in 2023 and here are the best of them in my opinion:

Angeline Boulley

Darcy Coates

Isabel Canas

Jenny Torres Sanchez

Kousuke Oono

Moniquill Blackgoose

Nghi Vo

Rochelle Hassan

Tatsuya Endo

Travis Baldree


Have you read any of these authors?  Who were some of your favorite new to you authors?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I enjoy Travis Bauldree and Angeline Boulley. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/01/30/top-ten-tuesday-new-to-me-authors-i-loved-in-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis Baldree made my list as well. The rest of these I haven't heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travis Baldree is on my list this week as well. I loved Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley and hope to read Warrior Girl Unearthed soon. I hope you continue to enjoy these authors in 2024.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/authors-i-first-read-in-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Baldree! I'm glad you enjoyed all of these authors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved Jenny Torres Sanchez's novels. Glad you enjoyed all these writers in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I don't know most of these, but yaaay for Nghi Vo and Travis Baldree! I love those authors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard good things about Darcy Coates, but I STILL haven't picked up one of her books. Maybe this year?? We'll see. Glad you found some new authors to love in 2023!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also discovered Travis Baldree last year, and I'm so glad I did. :D I really need to read something by Darcy Coates this year. I've recommended her books to so many people at my library, but I've never actually read her myself! I need to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling you'll love her style, Sammie. 😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US