Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases Of The First Half Of 2024

       

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Most Anticipated Releases Of The First Half Of 2024.  There are a lot of great books coming out this year, so it was tough narrowing it down to just ten.  Here we go in order by release date:

The Summer Queen (The Buried and the Bound Trilogy #2) by Rochelle Hasan - Release date: January 23rd

The Invocations by Krystal Sutherland - Release date: January 30th

The Tainted Cup (Shadow of the Leviathan #1) by Robert Jackson Bennett - Release date: February 6th

The Trials of Empire (Empire of the Wolf #3) by Richard Swan - Release date: February 8th

Who Feasts at Night (Sworn Soldier #2) by T. Kingfisher - Release date: February 13th

The Bad Ones by Melissa Albert - Release date: February 20th

Murder Road by Simone St. James - Release date: March 5th

The Prisoner's Throne (The Stolen Heir Duology #2) by Holly Black - Release date: March 5th

Under This Red Rock by Mindy McGinnis - Release date: March 19th

Ghost Station by S.A. Barnes - Release date: April 9th


What books are you looking forward to this year?  Are you looking forward to any of these?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Looks like some thrilling and spooky reading ahead on your 2024 TBR. :) Hope you find these reads are fabulous. Happy 2024 reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of The Invocations, it was hard to live up to House of Hollow but it did a good job. What Feasts at night is on my list too this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing list! Some of my most anticipated are on your list too: Ghost Station, What Feasts At Night, The Bad Ones and Murder Road. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with any of these, though a few I've seen on other lists today. I hope you enjoy these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot we were getting book 2 of The Stolen Heir this year. Here is my post-https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/01/09/top-ten-thirteen-tuesday-anticipated-releases-january-june/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Tainted Cup is also on my list this week! Some of the others on your list on are also some on my TBR this year! The Bad Ones and Murder Road both look super good.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. MURDER ROAD isn't my favorite St. James novel by far, but I enjoyed it for the most part. I hope you do too!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ghost Station! I can't wait for more from this author. Hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Murder Road was creepily good. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you have a lot of thrilling books to read!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/early-2024-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited for Murder Road and Ghost Station, too! Although, I'm a little scared of Ghost Station. LOL. I'm such a chicken!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl
    https://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! It looks so creepy. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread Books On My Shelves I Want To Read Soon

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Go On Vacation With

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US