Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring 2024 TBR

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books On My Spring 2024 TBR. Without further ado, these are the books I'm looking forward to reading this season.

March 

Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson - Book Riot's 2024 Read Harder Challenge 




The Fervor by Alma Katsu -Popsugar Reading Challenge

April 

the sun and her flowers by Rupi Kaur - Book Riot's 2024 Read Harder Challenge 

In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad #1) by Tana French - Book Riot's 2024 Read Harder Challenge 

Murder Road by Simone St. James - Popsugar Reading Challenge

May

Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles #2) by Ilona Andrews - Book Riot's 2024 Read Harder Challenge 

Royal Assassin (The Farseer Trilogy #2) by Robin Hobb  - Book Riot's 2024 Read Harder Challenge 

 
 

Are you taking part in any of these challenges?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I'm not participating in any of these challenges, but Persuasion, Innkeeper and Rupi Kaur's poetry are old favorites! ~Lexlingua.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given how much I enjoy Jane Austen stories, I *really* need to give another of her novels a chance! One of these days I will. ;) Hope you enjoy all of these, and many thanks for visiting my website today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sun and her Flowers will be a quick read but be prepared for a lot of "feels". Persuasion is tied for my favorite Austen book. Don't be put off by the first chapter where the father preens and acts all snotty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murder Road is on my wishlist. It looks great. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Persuasion <3 Its an amazing book, hope you love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read The Fervor, it's one of Katsu's books I never got to read. Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This could be my TBR! I really want to read Caste and The Fervor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished both. They're both definitely worth reading.

      Delete
  8. I've always meant to read more of Robin Hobbs writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of most of these, but I had Caste on mine (thanks for the comment), so we are both hoping to read that one! And I read all of Jane Austen's work when I was in high school. Not sure if you're a fan, but if this is your first one it might take a little bit of time to get into, but the effort is generally well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been awhile since I've read Jane Austen... I looking forward to getting back!

      Delete
  10. Persuasion is my second favorite Austen novel, so I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also participating in the Popsugar Challenge but someday I'd like to tackle the Read Harder Challenge. Persuasion wasn't my favorite of Austen's but I still enjoyed it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads