Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I Read For The Popsugar Reading Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Weird or Funny Things I’ve Googled Thanks to a Book, but I decided to do something completely different instead.  I guess, I blanked on the exciting things I've Googled thanks to read.  The majority of it is probably defining words, I suppose.  Anyway, I thought I'd feature 5 favorites from each my 2022 and 2023 Popsugar Reading Challenge (although I've been doing it since 2020).  I'm currently working on the 2024 challenge and so far I've tackled some pretty great books for it.

2022





2023

Bella Poldark (The Poldark Saga #12) by Winston Graham

The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White



The Priory of the Orange Tree (The Roots of Chaos #1) by Samantha Shannon


Have you read any of these books or tried this reading challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. The only one I've read is The Firekeepers Daughter and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great topic! I've tried the popsugar before, but never succeeded. I'm giving it another go this year and actually feeling relatively confident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun topic! Glad you enjoyed all of these and gave people who are doing the challenge topic ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the PopSugar Challenge? I am not familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PopSugar puts together a year long challenge with 50 different tasks to complete. 😊

      Delete
  5. Fun list! I still need to read Piranesi😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see Little Thieves on this list. It's one I really want to get to soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads