Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: April Showers

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is April Showers - and I'm focusing on books with storm in the title.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas

Fire Storm (Young Sherlock Holmes #4) by Andrew Lane

Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire #2) by Natasha Ngan

Siege of Storms (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #2) by Leigh Bardugo

A Sky Beyond the Storm (An Ember in the Ashes #4) by Sabaa Tahir

Storm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer

Storm Front (The Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher

Storm of Locusts (The Sixth World #2) by Rebecca Roanhorse

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3) by George R.R. Martin


Stormdancer (The Lotus Wars #1) by Jay Kristoff



Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I have read A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3) by George R.R. Martin - love the entire series.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of most of these, but haven't read any. Sarah's is a series I did own for a while but finally put in an unhaul/sell/donate box because I figure if I haven't yet them in this many years, I never will. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how that is. There have been several books that I've done the same for.

      Delete
  3. This reminds me that I need to get back to the Dresden Files series. Great list!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went with rain in the title, but I also love that you went with storm. There are so many great books and covers with that word in the title. Nice picks here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Empire of Stroms and Seige & Storm. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/04/02/top-ten-tuesday-rainy-day-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these books, but I'm impressed with how many you were able to come up with that contained the word storm.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/april-showers-books-with-spring-shower-vibes/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these, but I do like stormy/rainy settings. I read a lot of mystery/thriller books so it adds to the atmosphere, you know?

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Storm is very popular in titles😁 And I love seeing Stormdancer, I loved that series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember really enjoying Girls of Paper and Fire when it came out, and I always sort of meant to follow up with Girls of Storm and Shadow, but just never did...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Storm is one of those words that definitely occurs a lot in book titles. Storm of Locusts! I ought to reread these two books and then cry, wondering about the third.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows