Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Total Eclipse 2024

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a freebie and I've decided to feature for favorite books I've read and and want to read in honor of yesterday's total eclipse.  Without further ado, here we go:

Read







On My TBR






Have you read any of these books?  Did you read anything special for the eclipse?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. This is an awesome topic choice - I love it! I also love that you've picked so many books that are about women's contributions and experiences. It looks like there are lots of important and inspiring reads on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I wasn't close to a full eclipse, it was still really exciting to see everyone else's reactions. Loved what you did with this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for a list😁 I haven't read any of these, but I did love the movie version of Hidden Figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed seeing everyone's eclipse preperations and themed activities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Space is endlessly interesting. Admittedly, it's not something I read about a lot, but I did enjoy HIDDEN FIGURES.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I haven't read any of these yet, but some are on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows