Happy Sunday everyone! Today I'm sharing my eighth update for my August progress for the year long Beat The Backlist 2026 reading challenge, hosted by Austine Decker. You can see my original tbr here. In August, I completed 1 book for a total of 18 read so far out of 24 total books on my tbr. 6 to go! Without further ado, keep reading to see my thoughts on the book I read in August:
20. recs in real life: recommended by a family member or close friend
❋ ❋ ❋ ❋
The Escape Artist: The Man Who Broke Out of Auschwitz to Warn the World by Jonathan Freedland is a must read history book. Even though the author's style didn't always quite work for me, I still think that more people need to know this story. It's depressing that it feels so timely.My review is also on Goodreads and The StoryGraph.
Are you participating in this challenge? Have you read this book? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments
Post a Comment