Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is Books With Nationalities In The Title. I wasn't expecting to have quite so many that fit this prompt, but anyway all of these are books that I liked quite a bit! Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:
All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
The Great American Whatever by Tim Federle
I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sanchez
The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
Have you read any of these books? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!











Half American sounds excellent.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these, but I do have The Maltese Falcon on my TBR.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for this week: https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-real-place-names-in-the-title/
I totally didn't think about The Maltese Falcon somehow! Good choices. :D
ReplyDeleteI AM NOT YOUR PERFECT MEXICAN DAUGHTER is on my list today, too. It sounds really good.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
I think I like the edition of American Panda you featured more than the one I did. I may be partial to the color scheme. Great job with this topic!
ReplyDelete