Elena @ Elena Square Eyes has nominated me for my ninth Liebster Award! Thanks so much, Elena!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions they have asked you.
3. Share the love and nominate a few other bloggers.
4. Set your nominees eleven questions.
Elena's Questions For Me:
1. Do you have any go-to comfort films you watch when you feel down or upset?
The Harry Potter movies or the Back to the Future trilogy, but then again they're some of my all time favorites so I could very well watch them for any given reason at any given time.
2. What's your favorite animal?
The meerkat - I've loved them since I was a little kid!
3. Has a book every made you cry? If so, what was it?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - do I have to say why?
4. What song is currently stuck in your head? Or what was the last song to get stuck in your head if you're currently song free?
5. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character and if so who was your first fictional crush?
Yes, I have, but as to my first fictional crush...I can't remember. But, I can definitely say that reading as much YA as I do, some of those fictional crushes make me feel a bit pervy these days as I'm somewhere around 10+ years older than the majority of the characters in question.
6. What's your opinion on internet friends? Are they as good as real life friends or are they not really real?
You guys are definitely real to me - and it's so awesome knowing more people who love the same things I do.
7. Do you have any weird habits?
I'm sure I do - it all probably seems relatively normal to me!
8. When it comes to big stuff like politics, do you think you're up to date with everything or do you not really pay attention unless it's something really big? (No judging from me either way, politics can be disheartening.)
I try to keep up to date, especially since this is an election year - and a major one at that. But, you're totally right, politics can be incredibly disheartening...
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
Earliest ones that I can remember are hair stylist and dentist. Yeah, I don't know what little me was thinking either...
10. Do you have a favorite superhero?
11. What was the last film you watched? What did you think of it?
The last movie I watched was Stephen King's Christine - I've seen it many times, but I spotted it on tv and caught it from the very beginning earlier last week. There are so many aspects from the original book that I wish made it into the movie, but overall the movie adaptation is pretty effective!
Genni @ Ready, Set, Read
Mari @ Story and Somnomancy
Lys @ The Mad Reader
My Questions for My Nominees:
I actually really like Elena's questions - so I would like to ask my nominees to answer the same questions I answered.
Again, thanks for nominating me Elena! I can't believe I've been nominated so many times! And, thank you for some wonderful questions.