I was tagged by Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages - Thanks, Yvonne! This sounds like an awesome tag, so let's get to it.
1. Pick 5 books (favorites or random but know the characters).
2. Write the name of the books on strips of paper.
3. Draw one piece randomly for it to be your book/choice.
4. Open to a random page and use the first name you see to answer question 1.
5. Use the same book for question 2, but turn to a different page.
6. Repeat the steps 2-5 till you answered all the questions.
1. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
2. The Prestige by Christopher Priest
3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
4. Full Blooded Amanda Carlson
5. Nightlife by Rob Thurman
1. The first person to die:
The Yellow Card Man (p. 99) - Darn.
2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies:
Lee Harvey Oswald (p. 702) - I'm not even a little sorry.
3. The first person to turn into a zombie:
Angier (p. 108) - Not Hugh Jackman!
4. The person that trips you to get away from the zombies:
Borden (p. 309) - Oh, no you don't!
5. The idiot of the team:
Eli Ever (p. 214) - Not technically an idiot, but makes some really horrible decisions.
6. The brains of the team:
Victor Vale (p. 128) - Of course!
7. The team's medic:
Nick (p. 98) - Sounds good to me!
8. The weapon's expert:
Danny (p. 314) - Not bad!
9. The brawler:
Cal (p. 134) - I can see this!
10. The team captain:
That was fun! I think I came up with a pretty good group considering I just randomly grabbed these five favorites! If anyone wants to tag themselves, just link back to me, please, so I can see your responses.