Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2026 TBR

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books On My Fall 2026 TBR.  All of the books featured on today's list are ones on various challenges I'm participating in.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:







This Is the Year by Gloria Muñoz 


Have you read any of these books?  What is on your tbr?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I remember reading Homegoing for a college course and reading enjoying it - I hope you enjoy it and the others on this list!

    I didn't know Kiersten White did a Dracula related novel, either - I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oof, I totally forgot about Buffalo Hunter Hunter! I still need to read that one too.

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2026/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2026-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Night Guest is such an interesting read. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2026-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look interesting. Enjoy them when you get to them!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-autumn-2026-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve heard good things about Homegoing,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read something by Stephen Graham Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with completing your challenges
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Buffalo Hunter Hunter is one I want to read as well! Oh and I have the ebook for The First Sister, that one also sounds great! So many books on your fall tbr are ones I want to read as well actually. I hope you enjoy them all and I look forward to seeing what you think of several of these. Enjoy your fall reads! Here’s my TTT: https://darkshelfofwonders.com/top-10-books-i-want-to-read-this-fall/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy all of these when you have the chance!
    Here is our <a href='https://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2026-to-read-list/">Top Ten Tuesday.</a> Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Buffalo Hunter Hunter has been on my list for a while! I need to get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really hope to get to Buffalo Hunter Hunter this fall! I have been meaning to get to it for so long. I hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed both Buffalo Hunter Hunter and The Starving Saints. I hope you enjoy everything you pick up this autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday: Murder Ballads

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Horror Locations I Really Don't Want To Visit

Summer or Horror 2026 - Top Ten Tuesday: Goodreads Choice Awards Horror Nominees I Still Want To Read