Skip to main content

The Friday 56: The War of the Sidhe: Dawn Arising by Annalise Josephine Sullivan


Welcome to The Friday 56, a weekly meme hosted by Freda's Voice.

These are the rules:
1. Grab a book, any book.
2. Turn to page 56, or 56% on your eReader.
3. Find any sentence (or a few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
4. Post it.
5. Add the URL to your post in the link on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post.


He stood there watching her, with his hands in his hoodie pockets and a slight smirk on his face.  He could be anyone.  He could be a normal person.  But she felt a slight chill and her instincts told her to be on her guard.  She couldn't trust him.

Comments

  1. I would be on my guard, too! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy.

    Here's mine: “WALKING ON TRAMPOLINES”

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like he could be a normal person.. but probably isn't? haha thanks for sharing! My 56 is below

    Lenna
    http://lennajennie.wordpress.com/2014/12/05/day-before-saturday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of foreboding in that description. Hope you're enjoying the story.
    My Friday post features HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty thick, isn't it. :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  4. Oh I like the sounds of the excerpt! Sounds like an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very interesting so far! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. I really like that excerpt, it would make me want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover and the 56 both match in creep factor. I like it.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early