Skip to main content

Music Monday: Songs I Didn't Think I'd Like


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

 Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up at the bottom of this post by sharing your post's url.

 Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!

"Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah)" by Andy Grammer (2014) - I totally didn't expect to like this since I couldn't stand "Honey, I'm Good", but after hearing it a time or two on the radio I was completely addicted.  The music video was just released in November of 2015.  My two favorite parts of the video: the owner of the Lamborghini is played by Richard Edson, the parking garage attendant from Ferris Bueller's Day Off who takes Cameron's father's Ferrari for a spin, and that you can see the camera and cameraman in the reflection of Andy Grammer's mirrored sunglasses!



"Same Old Love" by Selena Gomez (2015) - I've never really followed Selena Gomez's acting or music career, but as with Andy Grammer, her music is difficult to avoid on the radio.  I've never really cared for her work one way or the other, but you have to admit she has a powerful voice.  The people watching in the video is the best part, and I do enjoy that she's playing herself as we find out she's going to perform.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction:
      Zedd - I Want You To Know ft. Selena Gomez

      Im blaming my mistake on me having a cold.

      Delete
    2. Omg... why did I delete my original comment. Maybe I should just go to sleep.
      I was talking about my favorite song sung by Selena Gomez, and how it was technically a song by Zedd, but I mentioned the wrong song title.

      Delete
    3. Haha - don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure I know what song you mean. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early