Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed, but Have Never Mentioned On My Blog

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Enjoyed, but Have Never Mentioned On My Blog.  Well, I don't know about never mentioned, but if I have it was ages ago if at all.  Either way, though, I loved all of these.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

All Seeing Eye by Rob Thurman

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee

Dhampir (Noble Dead Saga: Series 1 #1) by Barb and J.C. Hendee

Homeland (The Legend of Drizzt #1) by R.A. Salvatore

Immortal City (Immortal City #1) by Scott Speer

The Last Hot Time by John M. Ford

So You Want to Be a Wizard (Young Wizards #1) by Diane Duane

Through Wolf's Eyes (Firekeeper Saga #1) by Jane Lindskold

Trickster by Jeff Somers

The Wayfarer Redemption (The Wayfarer Redemption #1) by Sara Douglass


Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I have such fond memories of Angelfall. I think it was one of the few angel books I enjoyed. I wonder if it holds up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Diane Duane series. So creative and entertaining, but they make you think.

    Here's my list this week: https://speedyreadercom.wordpress.com/2022/02/28/8-books-i-enjoyed-but-havent-mentioned-on-my-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of most of these, but I'm glad they were great reads for you!

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these, but The Last Hot Time sounds so good😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a real hidden gem of a noir urban fantasy novel, Tammy. I bet you'd love it!

      Delete
  5. Glad you enjoyed all of these! Angelfall is on my TBR, I'm curious about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review